What are the signs of stupidity?
Here are some clear signs that your colleagues do think you’re dumb:
- They always argue with you. Alan Turkus/Flickr.
- They’re terse and sarcastic. Flickr/jackatothemon.
- Their body language is rude.
- They ignore you.
- They laugh at you.
- They act surprised when you succeed.
- They never ask you for help.
- They refuse to help you.
Who is a dumb?
lacking intelligence or good judgment; stupid; dull-witted. lacking the power of speech (offensive when applied to humans): a dumb animal. temporarily unable to speak: dumb with astonishment. refraining from any or much speech; silent.
What is the medical dictionary definition of insanity?
1. An outmoded term referring to severe mental illness or psychosis. 2. In law, the degree of mental illness that negates the patient’s legal responsibility or capacity. Segen’s Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc.
Is there such a thing as insanity in a group?
But as Nietzsche once wrote, “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs, it is the rule.” Only one first world country would allow such insanity to continue. 9-Year Old With an Uzi?
How is insanity used in the modern world?
In modern usage, insanity may be found in both senses: you may tell your brother that trying to skateboard while holding onto a car is “insanity” (in which case you mean that it is extremely foolish) or encounter the stricter original meaning in such contexts as insanity plea. She was found not guilty by reason of insanity.
What’s the definition of insanity according to Albert Einstein?
An oft-quoted bon mot (frequently attributed to Albert Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, or a number of other people who probably never said it) is that insanity may be defined as “doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” While the job of lexicographers might be easier if they were allowed to use witty sayings instead of