How do I remove password from BlackBerry 9900?
Select Security. Select Password. Select Enable (Check) to password protect your device. To “Disable” password protection, Select Enable again (Uncheck), press the Menu key, and then select Save (You will be prompted to enter the current password to confirm).
How do I reboot my BlackBerry Bold?
Performing a Soft Reset
- Press and hold the Alt key (1)
- While holding down the Alt key, press and hold the Right Shift key (2)
- With both of those buttons still pressed, press the Backspace/Delete key (3)
How do you reboot BlackBerry?
To restart the BlackBerry powered by Android smartphone:
- Press and hold the Power key for 3 seconds.
- Select Reboot from the menu that is presented.
How do I remove password from BlackBerry?
Turn Off the Device Password – BlackBerry® Classic
- From the Home screen, tap Settings . If not available, swipe down from the top of the display (where the time is located).
- Tap Security and Privacy .
- Tap Device Password .
- Tap the Device Password switch off. to disable.
- Enter the password then tap OK.
How do you reboot Blackberry Classic?
Restart Device – BlackBerry Classic
- Press and hold the Power button (top edge) until the ‘Turning off in’ screen appears (approximately 1 second) then release. If the device is unresponsive, attempt the alternate method.
- Tap Restart (lower-right). Allow several minutes for the process to complete.
How do I hard reset my Blackberry q10?
Master reset from settings menu
- Back up all data on the internal memory.
- From any Home screen, touch the Status bar and drag it down.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security and privacy.
- Tap Security wipe.
- Swipe up on the screen and enter blackberry into the text field and tap Delete Data.
- Follow any additional prompts.
How do you unfreeze a BlackBerry?
A soft reset lets you unfreeze a BlackBerry screen without having to power down the device. To perform a soft reset, hold down the “Alt”, “Right Shift” (CAP) and “Delete” keys at the same time until the screen goes blank. When the screen restarts, it will be unfrozen.
How many failed passcode attempts can you have?
Apple includes a feature on your iPhone that erases all your phone’s data after 10 passcode attempts. The feature seems scary to most users, but it’s a lot harder to trigger than you’d think. In fact, it could take more than three hours of entering incorrect passcodes to erase your phone’s data.