How do I get the time and weather to show on my iPhone?
About This Article
- Open Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap News.
- Turn on Show on Lock Screen.
- Tap the Home button.
- Swipe right and tap Edit.
- Tap the ⊕ next to Weather.
- Tap Done.
Can I add weather to my iPhone lock screen?
Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone and go to the “Do Not Disturb” section. Next, tap the toggle next to the “Scheduled” option. Here, choose the “Weather” app. Now, tap the “While Using the App” button to give the Weather app permission to see your location, so it can show you the local forecast.
How do I put my iPhone in bed mode?
After you set a bedtime, your iPhone reminds you when it’s time to go to bed, and an alarm sounds when it’s time to wake up….Turn Bedtime on or off
- Open the Clock app and tap the Bedtime tab.
- Under Schedule, tap Bedtime or Wake Up.
- In the top-right corner, turn Bedtime Schedule on or off.
How do I add the temperature to my home screen?
Now you just have to tap on the hamburger menu at the top-left of the screen. Under the Weather section, you’ll see the option to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius, and under that, an option to add Weather to your home screen. Go ahead and tap that, then the Weather app will be added to your home screen.
How do I get live wallpapers?
How to create live wallpaper on Android
- Step 1: Open the app, then tap Gallery. Pick the video you want to use to make a live wallpaper.
- Step 2: Choose the settings you like for the live wallpaper.
- Step 3: Once you’ve chosen your desired settings, click Set Live Wallpaper.
How do I set the time and temperature on my home screen?
Put a clock on your Home screen
- Touch and hold any empty section of a Home screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Widgets.
- Touch and hold a clock widget.
- You’ll see images of your Home screens. Slide the clock to a Home screen.
What does sleep mode Do iPhone?
The next sleep feature is called Sleep mode. When enabled, Sleep mode automatically puts your phone into Do Not Disturb mode during your scheduled sleep time. It automatically disables Do Not Disturb after your wake time.