How can I check my Telangana new ration card status?
How to Check EPOS Telangana Ration Card Status 2021 Online
- Step 1: Candidates visit the official website of EPOS @ www.epos.telangana.gov.in.
- Step 3: Now Enter the Ration Card Number and click on Get Details.
- Step 4: You can see the status of your Ration Card.
How can I check my ration card status in Telangana 2021?
How To Check EPOS, EPDS Telangana Ration Card Status 2021
- Visit the web portal of EPOS ration card.
- Direct link for EPOS official website is available here.
- On the home screen of page, there will be a link for DPT response status.
- Click over this link and provide details will ration card number.
How can I check my ration card status?
How to Check Ration Card Application status
- You can check the status of your ration card by visiting the official website of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of the state.
- Generally, under E-services on the website, you will find the option of checking the status of your ration card application status.
What is FSC Ref no?
After submitting the Application form you will be given an acknowledgment slip that contains a reference number. This can be also called as FSC Reference number which is used to check the status of your FSC Application.
How can I know my ration shop number in Telangana?
Procedure to Check FSC search
- From opened page go to “ration card search” option.
- Select the “FSC search” option from the drop-down list.
- A new page will open on the screen where you have to choose “FSC Ref No” or “Ration Card No” or “Old Ration Card No”
- Enter the number and select your district.
- Click the “search” option.
How can I check my ration card status in Hyderabad?
Check TS FSC Card Status Report
- Visit the Telangana epds portal.
- Click on “Reports” Tab.
- Click on the “Ration Card Reports” tab and hit the “FSC Card Status Report” menu from the dropdown list.
- Select your District.
- Select respect Shop No.
- The list of all the ration cards under the selected shop will appear.
How can I add my ration card online in Telangana?
- Application form.
- Original ration card.
- Proof of residence.
- Local Certificate / Election Card / PAN / Driving license / Passport.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/X Pass Certificate/declared/other)
- Surrender Certificate in original (for inclusion, if any)
How do I check the status of my food security card?
How to Check Ration Card Status Online?
- Visit the official website of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs department (ahara.kar.nic.in)
- Click on the E-services tab.
- Scroll to ‘E-status’
- Select ‘Status of the new/defending ration card’
- Next, click on the appropriate division.
- Choose ‘Status of Ration card’
How can I check my ration card status in Karnataka?
How can I check my ration card details in AP?
Visit the official website first i.e.- https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Ration Card Status Check” tab.
- Enter Ration card No./ Aadhaar No. and click on the “Submit” button.
How do I find my FSC reference number?
How do I find my FSC number?
How to check the information of an FSC certificate?
- Visit FSC certificate search(info.fsc.org)
- Enter the license code(please ask the company to provide you so), organization legal name, certificate or product information you want to search for.
How to check ration card Number in Telangana?
Now check. Status, food security map of EPDs site of Telangana Visit EPDs Telangana website with your Aadhaar number or old ration card number. Select a circle and choose to check with Aadhaar card number Aadhaar card number for Option Status of rationing card.
How to check old ration card number online?
Step 2 : 1 Select a circle and choose to check with Aadhaar card number Aadhaar card number for Option Status of rationing card. 2 If you select your old ration status of the old ration option to check card number 3 If you have reference number which will be given your next ration shop, select the reference option More
Where can I Find my FSC ration card?
RATION CARD DETAILS New Ration Card No : FSC Reference No . : Card Type : Application Status : Application No : SKS Form No : Office Name : FPShop No : Head of the Family : District : IMPDS Status : Gas Connection : Consumer No : KeyRegister Sl.No : Old RCNo :
Why do you need a ration card in India?
Ration Card assures that the possessor person will get food grains at subsidised rates, on a monthly basis. A ration card is a necessary document for the people living under BPL category or Low Income Group (LIG). Ration cards are issued and maintained by the state governments themselves. The state governments regularly updates the records.