Which site is best for stock analysis India?
Best websites for Indian Stock Market Investors
- Moneycontrol – moneycontrol.com.
- Economic Times – economictimes.com.
- Business Standard or business-standard.com.
- Bloomberg Quint or bloombergquint.com.
- NSE India – nseindia.com.
- Livemint – livemint.com.
- Investing – investing.com.
- Screener – screener.in.
Who is the best stock analyst in India?
List of Top 10 Stock Market Investors in India
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala.
- Radhakishan Damani.
- Ramesh Damani.
- Raamdeo Agrawal.
- Vijay Kedia.
- Nemish Shah.
- Porinju Veliyath.
- Dolly Khanna.
What is the best stock analysis app in India?
5 Indian stock market and finance apps for your smartphone
- Moneycontrol’s Markets on mobile – Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Symbian, Windows Mobile.
- NSE Mobile Trading – Android, iOS.
- Stock Watch – Android.
- Yahoo! Finance- Android,iOS.
- Investar- Android, iOS.
Is Zerodha safe?
Yes, Zerodha is as safe as any other stock broker in India. Zerodha is a genuine and trusted stock broker. They are among the lowest risk broker for the following reasons: Zerodha is a debt-free.
Which investment site is best?
Here are the best sites to check out if you are looking for investment advice.
- Motley Fool Stock Advisor. When you’re ready to buy individual stocks, you should consider Stock Advisor from The Motley Fool.
- Stock Rover.
- Seeking Alpha.
Which app is best for stock analysis?
7 Best Stock Market Apps that Make Stock Research 10x Easier!
- Stock Edge.
- Economic Times(ET) Markets.
- Yahoo Finance.
- Market Mojo.
How much money is safe in Zerodha?
There is no credit risk as less than 5% of Zerodha’s own capital is lent to customers in any form. Zerodha’s own funds in the business is greater than 25% of all client funds put together. Zerodha is profitable as a business and have enough reserves to sustain, even if there was an extended downturn in the economy.