How to check if my mobile number is linked to aadhar card?
With registered mobile number
- Go to create new SMS. Type UID STATUS 12341048002615 (14 UED Number issued in Acknowledgement card)
- Send SMS to 51969.
- The reply from UIDAI will give your current status and Aadhaar number if it is generated.
How can I register my mobile number in Aadhar card by SMS?
- Resident can avail Aadhaar Service by sending SMS from Registered Mobile to 1947.
- Resident can perform VID Generation/Retrieval, Lock/Unlock Aadhaar Number etc. by sending an SMS in the given format to 1947 from their registered mobile number.
How can I reprint my Aadhar card?
Here’s how to reprint your Aadhaar card
- Visit the UIDAI’s official website– uidai.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Order Aadhaar Reprint’ option.
- Select any one of these to proceed: Aadhaar Number (UID), Enrollment ID (EID) or Virtual ID (VID).
- Check the ‘Terms & Conditions’ checkbox at the next page and click on ‘submit.
Can we update mobile number in Aadhar card online?
Go to the UIDAI web portal (ask.uidai.gov.in) to update the mobile number. After that, just put the phone number that you wish to update and type in the captcha in the relevant boxes. Click on the ‘Send OTP’ option and enter the OTP that is sent to your phone number. Then click on the ‘Submit OTP & Proceed’ option.
Can I link aadhar to mobile number online?
Linking Aadhaar with the mobile number can’t be done online currently; it requires one to locate their nearest authorised center and go for biometric verification. It is to be noted that a fee of ₹50 will be charged for updating or adding a mobile number to the Aadhaar.
How can I check my Aadhar card details by name?
Select EID/UID you want to retrieve and then enter your name and mobile number (as registered during Aadhaar enrolment). You will receive your EID/ Aadhaar number delivered on your email/ mobile number.
Can I Check my Aadhaar number?
If you wish to receive your aadhaar number on your mobile, then you will have to click on the ‘Get Aadhaar On Mobile’ icon. If you are not able to find your enrollment number, then you need first to find your enrollment number. After that, you will be able to check your aadhaar card status.
How to check/find Aadhar number by name?
Steps for Checking Aadhar Card Status by Name In the First step open your Internet Browser and open the UIDAI Official website or open this link for direct access Than Select suitable option form left the side of your hand in the webpage, ” Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)”, option Under which you are want to In the first box Enter your complete name
Can I Check my Adhar number by name?
After enrolling for the Aadhar, it takes few weeks to process and get the physical card and if you want to know the stats of that then you can check the Aadhar card details by name and mobile number with this method. If anyone lost the card then, he/she can find the aadhar card number or the eaadhar copy can be downloaded online.
What is the Aadhar card verification process?
To verify your aadhaar card, keep your aadhaar number ready and follow the mentioned steps below: Visit UIDAI’s official website – uidai.gov.in. Scroll down to select the option ‘Aadhaar Services’. Select the tab ‘Aadhaar Verification’. It will direct you to a page where you have to enter your 12 digit aadhaar number Enter your aadhaar number followed by the security code Click ‘Submit’.