How do I reset my NAS 220?
Seagate strongly recommends that you backup all the data from the NAS before continuing.
- Click the Factory Default Restore button to begin the process. A prompt will report, “This restores the device back to factory default settings.
- Click Ok. The system will reboot.
How do I reset my NAS drive?
Start by locating the reset button on the back of your NAS drive. It’s usually right next to the USB and Ethernet port(s). Next, get a paper clip or a SIM card removal tool and hold down the reset button for about five seconds—until you hear a beep. Then let go immediately.
How do I reset my Seagate NAS?
Reset using the button
- Power down the Seagate Central by unplugging it from power.
- Wait approximately 15 seconds.
- Power up the Seagate Central again.
- Wait for the device to fully boot and show a steady, non-blinking green light. This takes about three to four minutes.
- Wait until the light becomes solidly illuminated.
How do I reset my Seagate NAS 4 Bay?
Business Storage NAS – Reset/Forgot Username and Password
- Locate the reset button, which is on the back of the device near the power adapter.
- Confirm that the device is powered on.
- Insert a paperclip or other small tool into the reset hole located on the back of the device.
- The device’s name reverts to: BA-XXXXXX.
How do I reset my Seagate Blackarmor NAS 220?
How do I reset my NAS password?
You can press the Reset button on the rear panel of the NAS for 3 seconds to reset the administrator password to the default, which varies depending on your QTS version.
How do I access my Seagate NAS?
Access NAS OS using Seagate Network Assistant
- Launch Seagate Network Assistant.
- Choose your device: Windows: Right-click on the Seagate Network Assistant icon in the taskbar to select your Seagate NAS.
- Select Web access to the NAS OS.
- The NAS OS login page will launch in an Internet browser.
Where is Seagate NAS on network?
How do I reset my DNS 327l?
To factory reset the DNS-320L locate the small hole on the bottom of the machine marked “reset”. After the DNS-320L has been powered on for at least one minute insert an unfolded paper clip or tiny screw driver in the hole. Push gently until you feel a click and then hold for 10 seconds. Then release the button.
How to reset a Seagate blackarmor NAS 220?
How to Reset a Seagate BlackArmor NAS 220 1 Ensure that the server is powered on and connected to the LAN. 2 Now Press and Hold the reset button until the System Status LED on the front of the server blinks. 3 Release Reset button when System Status LED on the front of the server blinks. See More….
How do I Reset my Synology NAS [ step by step guide ]?
Locate the RESET button on your Synology NAS. 2 Press and hold down the RESET button for about 4 seconds until you hear a beep. Release the button immediately. Press and hold down the RESET button again for 4 seconds until you hear 3 more beeps.
How do I Reset my NAS to factory settings?
Also, the 4-Bay NAS has an LCD screen that can provide the NAS IP Address. Make sure there is one forward slash after the NAS IP Address then right-click and paste the link that was generated with the Factory Reset Tool, after the last forward slash “/” in the address field. Click Enter.
How to reset Seagate NAS to factory default?
Seagate strongly recommends that you backup all the data from the NAS before continuing. Download the Facotry Reset tool from the Download Center. Launch FactoryDefault.exe. The restore to factory default application opens. (This tool does not install, it is a single executable file.)