How do I change the page size in kendo grid?
- var grid = $( “#” + objGrid).data( “kendoGrid” );
- if (grid != undefined)
- grid.dataSource.pageSize(parseInt(GridPageSize)); //GridPageSize is a variable holding the page size.
How do I change the height and width of a Kendo grid?
To set the height of the Grid, use any of the following approaches:
- Apply an inline height style to the from which the Grid is initialized.
- Use the height property of the widget which will apply an inline style to the Grid wrapper—the same as the previous option.
- Use external CSS. For example, use the ID or the .
How do I customize my Kendo grid?
All you have to do to enable data editing capabilities for the widget is to:
- set the grid’s editable configuration option.
- declare field definitions through the DataSource schema.
- configure the DataSource for performing CRUD data operations defining its transport->create/update/destroy attributes.
How do I get the current page number in kendo grid?
3 Answers. You can get page number by calling function page() on the dataSource object in kendo grid you have, and page size by calling function pageSize() of that object. var pageSize = $(“#MyGrid”). data(“kendoGrid”).
How do you height a kendo grid?
1 Answer. You can query it by asking the height of the wrapper (full grid) or tbody (inner body of the grid) depending what you want: // Get a reference to the KendoUI Grid object var grid = $(“#grid”). data(“kendoGrid”); // Ask the height of the Grid alert(“Height of Grid: ” + grid.
How do I make my Kendo grid resizable?
You can enable column resizing for the Kendo UI grid via a simple configuration setting. All you have to do is set its resizable attribute to true, which will make its columns resizable by displaying drag handles/hints when you hover in between their headers.
How do I make my Kendo grid scrollbar horizontal?
To configure the width of the Grid, use the style HTML property. If the height or width of the Grid content exceeds the height or width of the Grid itself, the Grid renders a vertical or horizontal scrollbar respectively. To enable horizontal scrolling, set the width of all columns.
How do you set the filter on a kendo grid?
To enable filtering:
- Set filterable to true .
- Handle the filterChange event.
- Bind the filter option to the respective class field.
How do I add a dropdown in kendo grid MVC?
Build a Kendo grid using the MVC razor wrappers….Now let’s move on to creating the Kendo grid with MVC code and how to add a dropdown list in inline editing mode in just three steps.
- Step 1 – Creating a Kendo UI Project (Optional)
- Step 2 – Creating A Kendo Grid.
- Step 3 – Embedding the Kendo Drop-down List.
How do I make my Kendo grid scrollable?
How do I get rid of the vertical scroll bar on my Kendo grid?
To remove vertical scrollbar, you have to change the CSS on the Kendo UI Grid. Replace #GridId with your grid id.
How does Kendo grid filter work?
By default, when filtering is enabled, the Grid renders a filter row in its header. Based on the type of data the columns contain, the filter row displays textboxes in each column header where the user can filter string, numeric, or date inputs.
How to set page size in Kendo UI?
A special all value is supported. It sets the page size to the total number of records. If a pageSize setting is provided for the data source then this value will be selected initially. Not finding the help you need?
How does the gridspacer work in Kendo UI?
The GridSpacer enables you to define spacing between the pager inner elements and arrange them in accordance with your preference. By default each kendo-grid-spacer element occupies all available space. To override this behavior and specify a custom size, you could utilize the width property.
What are the pager types in kendo for angular?
Pager Types. The pager types of the Kendo UI Grid for Angular are: Numeric—Renders buttons with numbers. Input—Renders an input filed for typing the page number. To set the pager types, pass the PagerSettings object to the pageable option of the Grid. The PagerSettings object has the following fields: buttonCount —Sets…