How can I change my WhatsApp password?
Open WhatsApp > tap Forgot PIN? > Send Email. A reset link will be sent to the email address you provided. In the email, follow the reset link and tap CONFIRM.
How can I activate WhatsApp with old number without SIM?
Just follow the steps below to use WhatsApp without a mobile phone number or SIM card.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone, tablet or PC. Open up the WhatsApp application on your phone, tablet or PC.
- Enter Your Home Phone/Landline number.
- Wait for Verification by SMS to Fail.
- Enter the Verification Code.
- Complete the Setup Process.
What happens when I change my number on WhatsApp?
Using the Change Number feature in WhatsApp will migrate your profile information, groups and settings from your old phone number to your new phone number. It will also delete the account linked with your old phone number, so your contacts can no longer see your old phone number in their WhatsApp contact list.
Can you password protect WhatsApp?
WhatsApp doesn’t have password protection, but the service lets you secure your messages with biometric authentication instead. If you enable this feature, you’ll have to unlock the app with your fingerprint to view your chats. Here’s how to get started with fingerprint lock on WhatsApp for Android.
How can I lock my WhatsApp with password?
Follow the steps to add password in WhatsApp:
- Go to the Google Play Store in your android device.
- Search for the app called CM Security and install it in your android device.
- Once installed successfully, open the app (CM Security).
- Tap on the lock icon shown on the top of the screen.
How can I retrieve my WhatsApp account if SIM is lost?
What to do
- Use a new SIM card with the same number to activate WhatsApp on your new phone.
- Email us the phrase “Lost/Stolen: Please deactivate my account” in the body of the email and include your phone number in full international format as described here.
How can I get my old WhatsApp account back?
To get your old account back, follow these steps:
- On your phone, go to the settings application and proceed to installed apps.
- On the list of installed apps, search for WhatsApp.
- When you find WhatsApp, tap it and then choose Clear data.
- You will be asked yes or no.
- Open your WhatsApp again.
Can you put password on WhatsApp?
WhatsApp doesn’t have password protection, but the service lets you secure your messages with biometric authentication instead. If you enable this feature, you’ll have to unlock the app with your fingerprint to view your chats.
How can I lock my WhatsApp password on iPhone?
How to lock WhatsApp on iPhone
- Open WhatsApp.
- Click on the Settings tab in the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap on Account.
- Open Privacy.
- Tap on Screen Lock.
- Toggle Require Face ID / Require Touch ID on.
- Select time duration for Face ID or Touch ID to be required.
How can I change my WhatsApp number without anyone knowing?
How to Change WhatsApp Number Without Notifying Contacts?
- WhatsApp Change Number Feature.
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Step 2: Select Settings by tapping on the three dots on the top of the screen.
- Step 3: Now, go to the Account and select the Change number option.
Can a person see my new number on WhatsApp?
WhatsApp requires your phone number to start the service and this contact number can be seen by anyone added in our contact list. Unfortunately, there is no way to hide your phone number on WhatsApp. The app requires your valid phone number to let you login into the service.
Can you change your phone number on WhatsApp?
The change number feature allows you to change the phone number associated with your WhatsApp account on the same or a new phone. Before changing your phone number: Make sure your new phone number can receive SMS or phone calls and has an active cellular connection. Make sure your old phone number is currently registered on WhatsApp on your phone.
How to reset WhatsApp password with new email address?
1 Head to WhatsApp’s support page: https://whatsapp.zendesk.com/access/help 2 Follow the guidance on this page to submit your email address, and you’ll then get an email that sets you up with a new password. 3 You can then login WhatsApp with the new password.
Where can I Find my WhatsApp phone number?
Make sure your new phone number can receive SMS or phone calls and has an active cellular connection. Make sure your old phone number is currently registered on WhatsApp. You can find your registered phone number by opening WhatsApp, then tapping More options > Settings > tap your profile photo.
How to remove two step verification from WhatsApp?
Click CONFIRM to remove two-step verification. If you want to restore messages, tap RESTORE if the app finds backup. If you do not want to restore messages, tap SKIP. Enter your profile name and tap NEXT to log in normally. Once you log in, open the WhatsApp menu and tap Settings. Select Account and tap Two-step verification.